PLEASE MEASURE YOUR FINGER for SIZING BEFORE BUYING (see product images for sizing chart)
Finger splint for pinky, ring, index, and middle finger
The Arrow Splints finger splint and finger compression sleeve is the perfect combination for your finger pain relief. Common finger joint pain injuries such as trigger finger, mallet finger, a broken finger or fractured finger are the perfect match for the finger splint and finger sleeve combo.
Our quality finger splint is built with high-grade neoprene which allows for maximum breathability leaving your hand and finger dry and comfortable throughout the day and at night while you sleep.
Can also be used for:
- Sprained finger or joint
- Finger ligament tears
- Post-surgery finger cast
- Knuckle immobilization
- Soft tissue finger injuries
- Finger tendonitis
- Finger carpal tunnel
- Finger arthritis
- Sport injuries
- Alleviates popping, bending, and finger soreness
- ✅UNIVERSAL FIT: Designed to fit both right handed and left handed men and women. Small or large hands can wear this splint as it accommodates a finger circumference of 3.5 inches. In addition, the splint can be worn on your thumb, index finger, ring finger, middle finger, and pinky finger.
- 💪DURABILITY: Each splint has built-in pliable aluminum bar for sound structure and easy adjustment to different finger shapes and sizes.
- 🤝OUR COMMITMENT: Arrow Splints™ is one of the most recognized splint brands in America and it's our mission is to provide the most value and function for every customer during their finger rehabilitation. If for any reason our finger splint did not meet your needs we have a 30 day money back guarantee and 1 year product replacement warranty.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The premium neoprene wicks away moisture which allows for optimal breathability and comfort throughout the day and at night while you sleep.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The Arrow Splints™ finger splint provides pain relief for finger locking, popping, stiffness, rheumatoid arthritis, post-surgery care, knuckle immobilization, soft tissue injuries, tendonitis, carpal tunnel, sprained finger or joint, ligament tears, and sport finger injuries 🏀🏈⚾🏐🎳
BONUS: Compression Finger Sleeve INCLUDED!